[SEDANAL] installation of sedanal

Walter Stafford wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
Wed Oct 21 13:39:21 PDT 2015

It should generate an empty Model file to which you have to add your models by selecting the Model Editor either from the main menu or the fitter control screen.

Here is an example file to get you started: put it in the ModelEditor folder. And make sure the Preferences are pointing to it. It probably doesn;t have the model yoiu want, but you can new models to it. Check out the User Manual.

Walter Stafford
wstafford3 at walterstafford.com

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor.
Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."  — Mark Twain, Great American Writer