[SEDANAL] New beta version (v6.85)

Walter Stafford wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
Tue Dec 5 09:51:43 PST 2017

Dear Sedanal users:

A new beta version (v6.85) is available at http://sedanal.org/beta/

There is also an MD5 hash file available to check that your download is valid and contains no errors.

Be sure to read the README.txt and the README_TOO.txt files as well as the Help file Change Log section.

We are trying to expunge the last few bugs before we move on to adding new features.

Currently we are making the necessary changes to allow WDA to analyze flotation data.

A change of compilers has slowed us down on getting this done quickly.

Stand by,
Walter

wstafford3 at walterstafford.com <mailto:wstafford3 at walterstafford.com>

Charles Darwin wrote in The Descent of Man (1871): ‘Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.’